ho! ho! ho!
Dear Santa, (you sexy thang)
At the dynasty this week, at least four wonderful deliveries arrived from people, places and businesses that Atrevete, Inc. touched (I need touch). I saw dancing delivery men wearing ear buds holding elaborate baskets and bags and gifts almost daily this past week. Every time they knocked on the door, I smiled. I didn’t know who the gifts were from, but I knew it was mad appreciation for the work we performed. The light we shed, the pitches we successfully made and the profits turned on behalf of our clients- worked!! Eureka, we struck gold! Other than Doctor Dribble, as he is the only athlete we represent, the professional firms, and stores we represent were already established businesses. The only baby born in front of me was StopSmokingStartLiving. All of these businesses increased sales and surpassed financial goals. Did you put this success in my stocking? I knew it was you, thank you!
Your little elf must have placed individual goal reaching in a box too, because I was able to stomp on some of my own limits this year as well. I ran marathons, I became a Certified Professional Coach and I am a day trader.
So in three days, when you land on my roof, be careful it’s a 1920’s home and very expensive to insure, all I want for Christmas that I haven’t received this year is …………….
– Jimmy Choos (Size 7.5, just one more pair)
– A gift Certificate to Studio LX (the girls to help accessorize too)
– A gift Certificate to Shop Splash (Bibi and La Lopez for advice)
– Ten hours with Suzel Vazquez MD (magic hands)
– Ten hours with Jhonny Salomon (rounder bottom)
– A lifetime Membership to Newton’s Method (jail tight WHAT)
– A lifetime Membership to Body&Soul (a lil Jugo Fresh too)
– The Stop Smoking Start Living anecdote for all smokers
– Marlyne Alexander to include me in the book
– A yearly tax return from Lopez & Partners, LLC (can’t forget the IRS)
– Duck Dynasty to return (Uncle Phil for Prez and I have gay friends)
– An honest, gorgeous, loving boyfriend (Strike this, I open my eyes to him everyday)
– Health (I earn it daily)
– A wonderful, producing, healthy son (Oh yeah, I own this already)
I was good this year and promise to come at you strong in 2014. Back up, I am braced to fight hard!
Santa, I really wanted to tell you how grateful I am for Roman, Darren and my health! I am not trying to get extra brownie points or anything, just like to say thanks a lot! It is important to never forget who loves you, so you can love them back.
Lil’ Ball Magda (it’s our little secret)
and if you don’t know, I believe in magic